Piotr Chelstowski, Yo-Dan - 4th Degree Judo and San-Dan - 3rd Degree Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt is a professional European martial arts trainer, who graduated from the Polish Academy of Sport and Physical Education and holds a Masters Degree, with a Judo Specialization. As a competitor and a Martial Arts instructor he has studied several hand-to-hand combat systems including judo, jiu-jitsu, sambo, kick-boxing and aiki-jitsu.
- Former Assistant Coach for the Polish National and Olympic Judo Teams
- His trainee-competitors won a total of 12 medals in the Continental and World Championships
- In 2003 he took third place in the European Jiu-Jitsu Championship (self-defense Duo System)
- Over 35 years of experience in Judo and other martial arts
- Has been coaching professionally for the past 27 years in Poland, Sweden, Germany, Belgium and the United States